Pages

Twitter follow

Thursday, July 23, 2009

the piece you have to do yourself

I like the system so far. I have read that I must Squidoo, Twitter, Facebook all for social media. Or blog, hub, digg, etc. I have to write articles and get them published. This is all great content information but no one is telling you how to write these great articles that people will want to read. Are you supposed to only write about your niche? Can you branch out and write about the other things you feel like you're at expert with knowledge on? I know it's difficult. I want to point you to a ebook by "Bob Bly" one of the most successful writers out there. Not because I know him or anything, but I've read his books (the real ones from a library or bookstore) and they have been useful to me over the years. The Super Productive Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment