Pages

Twitter follow

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mad at myself

This has been an incredible stress filled week at my day job. I took over supervision of a program that someone else was over seeing. And it made for no energy at night other than the sweet relief of sleep.

But I'm mad at myself because I can't allow that to interfere with my creative time which is my own. So now, I'm stressed on my word count for this week...sucks, sucks, sucks.

Okay, I'm over it. And I won't beat myself up and over do tomorrow to make up for the week. I am about 3600 words behind. Tomorrow I will focus (it's my day off) and write what I will and not fret about the lost words to paper because every night I have visualized the scenes I want to write. So I'm hoping the actual words to paper will be easy tomorrow.

:(

Peace

hope it went better for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment