Pages

Twitter follow

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Challenges

As a writer and one who is constantly learning and improving on her craft, I understand and understood some of the reactions I received to the second book (more of a novella) that I self-published. What I understand is that people wanted more, but the story that I was writing was complete to me. And that's the big thing, the story I wanted to tell was complete. But I understood that people wanted more. So when I upload the 3rd book which is a continuation of the ongoing current story, I'll upload it in a way that people that have already downloaded it can download the new version for free. I'm trying not to have to have too many links out that may confuse the issue. But my thoughts are that 2/3 as one. And then 3 solo for those that want to read it that way. Still unclear for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment